CORA Services is looking for a part time department assistant (19 hours/week) to assist the Early Intervention Program (EI/TIP) in all areas to ensure smooth functioning of services; collect and provide service information to EI/TIP service staff; provide resource management services as needed; assist CLSD administrative staff in various support areas.
- Assist Administrative Staff with facilitation of service delivery to clients through clerical support.
- Collect, maintain and report client service data, maintain service-related documentation in client records; prepare required documentation for interaction with funding source web-based data applications; process requests for client services and assist with eligibility determination. Process reports and related agency business materials, memos, correspondence, etc., as assigned.
- Assist with assembling literature and referral packets for sources of referral.
- Receive and process incoming referrals from referral sources.
- Ensure completion of all Referral Paperwork before assignment.
- Enter relevant demographic, referral information, and service data into agency database system.
- Enter program contact information into a state-wide database system (PA-WITS) in a time sensitive manner.
- Provide family focused/parenting information to adults seeking services.
- Serve in various committees and/or work teams as requested.
- Participate in a minimum of 12 hours annually of professional training.
- Comply with CORA Services Policies and Procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma minimum.
- Experience with Excel and Access required.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with web-based data applications preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the staff, clients and visitors.
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants of employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.