CORA Services’ YouthCOR program is seeking creative, energetic, fun, and reliable individuals to develop and implement activities for youth in the after school program.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a college student interested in education, social work, human services or in the general child care field, as well as the seasoned professional.
Hours: Monday– Friday: 2:00 to 6:00 PM. Additional hours may be available on half days, field trips, meetings, other activities.
Site Locations are:
Thurgood Marshall School
Gilbert Spruance Elementary
Northwood Charter Academy
George Washington High School
William H. Loesche Elementary
You should be:
A team player
- Passionate about making the difference in the life of a child
- Have a good sense of humor
- Be Flexible
- Have strong communication skills
- Capable of relating to youth in grades Kindergarten – 8th
- Like to have fun
You will do:
Create activities that promote positive youth development
- Help with homework
- Implement daily activities (recreation, arts, games, etc.)
- Assist in developing Project Based Learning plans (STEM Projects)
- Lead a club (art, theater, dance, journalism, chess, scrabble, debate, etc.)
- Maintain a positive, safe and nurturing environment
- Build relationships with youth
- Make a difference
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must have completed high school or earned a GED
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with children
Pay Rate: 12.20/hr
CORA offers excellent benefits which include paid days off, dental, vision, and 403(b) retirement plan.
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.