CORA Services, a mission-driven organization located in Northeast Philadelphia, provides an array of services to children, youth and families who are experiencing emotional, academic and social challenges which impede their development and productivity. We are seeking a strong, detail-orientated Human Resources Coordinator to work in our busy Human Resources office.
· Working closely with new hires as they obtain all necessary documents to begin working in our programs and onboarding them on their first day of employment
· Responding to inquiries from staff
· Completing inquiries from outside agencies
· Maintaining data in the HRIS system and personnel files
· Working closely with Payroll to insure proper flow of information
· Providing additional support to the department as needed
If you have incredible attention to detail, love to interact with staff, and want to work in a caring, supportive environment, then this opportunity is for you!
· High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree a plus
· 3 – 5 years’ experience working in an administrative capacity; experience in a Human Resources department a plus
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office; knowledge of HRIS systems a plus
· Excellent organization skills and extreme attention to detail
· Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with staff at all levels of the agency, as well as candidates, clients, visitors, vendors and personnel from other agencies.
CORA offers excellent benefits including 20 PTO days, medical, dental, vision, and 403(b) retirement plan.
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.