Since 1971, CORA Services has been helping children and families in the Philadelphia region who are experiencing emotional, academic, and social challenges which impede their development and productivity. Today we serve over 18,000 children and families every year, guided daily by the theme “Children are the Heart of the Matter.”
CORA Services is in search of a mission-focused Human Resources Generalist to join its Human Resources team. This position will work closely with other members of the Human Resources department to implement and administer human resources activities for the organization, with a strong focus on the following:
• Building and maintaining strong recruitment and retention programs that are grounded in CORA’s mission, and that secure a diverse, talented and mission-focused workforce.
• Assisting with the management of comprehensive benefits programs.
• Managing all employee leaves (LOA, FMLA) and Worker’s Compensation program.
• Building and maintaining a strong volunteer program.
• Working on departmental/organizational projects as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
• 2-3 years’ experience working in a Human Resources department
• Strong knowledge of online HRIS and ATS systems
• Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent organization skills
• Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with staff at all levels of the agency, as well as candidates, clients, visitors, vendors, volunteers and personnel from other agencies.
CORA’s comprehensive benefits package includes medical insurance, 403(b) retirement plan contribution, generous paid leave, a supportive work environment and more!
Salary range: $47,000 – $52,000
If you are looking for a position where you will utilize your strong Human Resources skills, enjoy coming to work every day, and help support staff who are truly changing the lives of children and families, then this job is for you!