CORA Services is looking for a full time IPS Counselor. Intensive Prevention Services (IPS) is a program rooted in strong clinically minded care and social justice. Many of our client referrals come through a police diversion program which gives youth ages 10-19 the opportunity to participate in counseling rather than be arrested for minor offenses such as theft, possession, or minor assault.
- The IPS Counselor provides counseling services to adolescents, children and their family members in home and Agency locations, group counseling and life-skills education in a specialty after-school program, and case management services as appropriate.
- The IPS Counselor also provides child and family focused individual and group counseling/education in clients’ homes and in the Agency’s three-day/week site-based program.
- In collaboration with team members, the counselor also provides case management services in the clients’ homes/schools and collaborates with DHS/Family Court in service planning, delivery, reporting and monitoring.
1. Master’s level Degree in social services profession
2. Enthusiasm for work with adolescents and strong relationship-building skills
3. Documented experience in treatment or intervention counseling services
4. Ability to work a schedule that includes three to four evenings/week to accommodate after-school group schedules and family schedules
5. Valid Driver’s License
CORA offers excellent benefits which include Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 403(b) retirement plan.
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.