CORA Services, Inc. a non-profit social service agency serving children and families throughout the city of Philadelphia, is seeking a Full Time Maintenance Technician.
This position is responsible for performing general maintenance and repairs related to the upkeep of CORA facilities, including but not limited to:
· Preventative maintenance troubleshooting and basic repairs for building, plumbing, electrical and mechanical systems.
· Painting and light carpentry
· Grounds keeping, mowing and snow removal
· Conference room set ups for functions
· Light housekeeping: cleaning, floor/carpet care, trash removal
· General labor: loading/unloading, making deliveries, moving furniture
This position also requires driving an agency vehicle to off-site locations.
Qualified Applicants Should Possess the following:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 5+ years’ experience in facilities maintenance or a related trade
- Working understanding of electrical, plumbing and carpentry, preferably in a commercial setting
- Experience operating snow blowers, lawn mowers, and hand tools.
- Dependability, initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods of time
Applicants must be 21 years or older and possess a valid driver’s license
CORA offers a generous time off package which includes medical, dental, vision, 403(b) retirement plan, and PTO.