CORA is looking for a full time long term substitute School Counselor to work in the Non Public Schools in Philadelphia from September through November 2019. The Counselor functions within a multi-disciplinary team structure, providing guidance and counseling to children, adolescents and their families and consultative services to assigned schools. The major thrust of these activities will be to enhance the child’s personal, social and educational development
· Provide guidance and counseling services, the latter including individual, family and group, to the Act 89 client population.
· Provide consultative services to clients, CORA and school staff.
· Adhere to agency guidelines and requirements concerning caseload management and accountability.
· Attend training sessions specifically focused on counseling services and implementation.
· Seek out and provide in-house consultation with other professionals as needed.
· Complete report writing relative to counseling services provided to the children on their caseload.
· Adhere to counseling department procedures as presented in the Counseling Department manual.
· Perform other duties as assigned by CORA administrative/supervisory staff, as needed.
- Master’s Degree in School Counseling
- PA Certified School Counselor K-12
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.