CORA Services is looking for a Full-Time Special Instructor who will work from April-June 2019. This individual functions within a multi-disciplinary team and provides remedial and consultative services to identified children who are within the 3-5 age range.
1. To provide remedial and consultative services to children within their daytime pre-school setting consistent with professional standards.
2. Encourage the child to acquire developmental skills, cognitive and/or social skills based upon pre-set goals listed in the child’s Individualized Education Plan.
3. Provide corrective action suggestions and support to child’s family and preschool setting in regards to Special Instruction goals and routines.
4. Attend and participate in multi-disciplinary meetings, including but not limited to Individualized Education Plan Review meetings, consultative meetings, parent meetings etc.
5. To perform other professional functions as defined by CORA administrative/supervisory staff.
Minimum: Bachelor’s Degree in Education and Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate in Early Childhood.
Preferred: Master’s Degree in Education with Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate or appropriate licensure.
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.