CORA Services Community Services Division offers an array of parent and family strengthening services to families experiencing child-related‑ behavioral, relational, or situational challenges. CORA helps families to intervene early and minimize involvement in the dependency, delinquency, truancy and behavioral health systems. Parent strengthening programs are also offered to the community at large to equip families to manage the many challenges of parenting.
- Initial assessment and service planning
- Individual, group and family counseling
- Case management
- rotating 8 week parenting support sessions
- parenting education, pregnancy & labor education, access to resources
- delivers group workshops to prevent teen dating violence
- disseminates health information at community fairs
2019 Upcoming Events
Contact CORA’s Community Services Division to discuss your needs.