YOUTHCOR Summer Safari 2019
CAMP SPOTS are FULL at all locations!
Dates: Monday, July 1 until Friday, August 9th (Camp will be closed on July 4th and 5th)
Six Week Camp Program will include breakfast, lunch, snack, academic activities, arts & crafts, music, dance, water play and sports.
STEM Activities with the Franklin Institute and other environmental presentations will help youth learn about endangered animals.
There will be field trips such as the Philadelphia Zoo and the Six Flags Great Adventure Safari and Camp Wide Picnic.
- Loesche Elementary – K – 5th
- Pollock Elementary – K – 6th
- Spruance Elementary – K – 8th
- Thurgood Marshall – K – 8th
- Northwood Charter Academy – K – 8th
There is an extended schedule (8:10 am – 5:30 pm) at the Loesche Elementary and Northwood Academy.
How do I register for the camp?
- You will need a completed health assessment to register for all camp locations. Click here for a blank copy of a Health Assessment 2019 form.
- Download the registration form below.
- Complete all portions of the 2019 YouthCOR application before submitting to CORA.
- You can hand your application with the enrollment fee to a YouthCOR coordinator at one of the locations or upload your completed application with the health assessment at the PINK LINK below.
Dates to Remember:
Extended Day payment ($80) must be received by Friday, April 26, 2019.
Enrollment must be completed by Wednesday, May 22, 2019.
Payment for Summer Camp needs to be received by Tuesday, May 26, 2019. There is a $50 discount on camp if payment is received by Friday, April 26, 2019.
Camp begins on Monday, July 1, 2019. The camp will be closed on Thursday, July 4th and Friday, July 5th.
Camp ends on Friday, August 9th, 2019.
Download your registration forms below.
CCIS Approved and extended care available.