Robert Pollock Elementary School YouthCOR
Students are able to learn and grow through programming designed to strengthen academic and social-emotional skills in a safe, nurturing and fun environment. Our aim is to prepare students for success in school and beyond. Our curriculum reinforces classroom instruction in new and creative ways, while at the same time providing opportunities for students to expand their horizons and tap into their interests.
2875 Welsh Rd, Philadelphia, PA 19152
Monday-Friday 3:00pm-6:00pm during the school year
- DHS licensed site
- Small group homework assistance
- Project-based learning
- Reading and math literacy enhancement
- Literacy program partnership with the Free Library of Philadelphia
- CORA Mini City complete with own currency, operations and rules
- Annual student talent showcase
- Clubs based on student interest such as debate, chess, drama or dance
- Arts enrichment
- Sports and recreation
- Healthy snacks
- Collaboration with classroom teachers and school personnel
Students in grades K-6 who attend a Pollock school
$40.00 per month *CCIS accepted
$300 for the six summer camp program. $295 + $25 (non-refundable enrollment fee due by June 1st)
“YouthCOR a New CAMP” continues the fun of the Afterschool program and adds weekly field trips and free breakfast and lunch.
June 25, 2018 – August 3, 2018
To download the summer 2018 application, click here.