To help students who are falling behind in their high school credits, Bridge Way Recovery High School will be offering a 6-week summer session on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from July 17th-August 23rd. The program will give current and prospective students the opportunity to make up missing academic credits, as well as participate in fun summer activities, with other teens, who are looking for a community that requires, supports, and honors sobriety. For more information about our summer session, please call 267.437.2194 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For students in grades 9-12 who have substance use disorder, Bridge Way offers:
- A challenging and meaningful academic program
- Tools and strategies to build recovery and resilience
- Low student-teacher ratio & Learning support services
- On-site guidance and crisis counseling
- Referral services for long-term counseling and/or treatment
Bridge Way may be for you if:
- You have at least 30 days of sobriety
- You are between the ages of 14 and 20
- You are/will actively work a recovery program
- You need integrated support for co-occurring disorders
- You seek a strong college-preparatory program that recognizes individual learning styles
Families living in Pennsylvania do not pay tuition at Bridge Way.
Tuition is paid for by a program administered by the Department of Education and Drug and Alcohol Departments. Scholarships are also available through the Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit Program.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 267.437.2194