Mission & Values
Rooted in a tradition of care and compassion, the Mission of CORA Services is to assist children, youth and families experiencing emotional, academic and social challenges which impede their development and productivity. A private, not-for-profit service organization located in Philadelphia, PA, CORA Services provides an array of comprehensive professional services focused on prevention, intervention, remediation and referral assistance.
The Vision of CORA Services is to provide new perspectives, direction, empowerment, and hope for children, youth and families.
- We believe in the value of each person and the individual’s unique potential for growth.
- We believe in helping children, youth, and families with problems by intervening within the interlocking environment of home, school, culture, and community.
- We believe in helping children, youth, and families to develop a consistent atmosphere of understanding and acceptance which is supportive of positive growth.
- We believe in a pragmatic service system approach which is focused on prevention, active and early intervention, remediation, and the development of coping skills inherent in the human spirit.
- We believe in networking as well as offering clients referral assistance to appropriate providers in order to maximize opportunities for success.