CORA Services is looking for a Full Time Psychologist to provide services in the Mastery Schools in New Jersey. This individual functions within a multi-disciplinary team providing consultation and psychological evaluations through diagnostic testing and/or diagnostic interviews as well as interpreting this information to parents and/or other professionals.
· To provide diagnostic and consultative services to students, parents, school, and the other CORA related service personnel
· To conduct professional evaluations with an average of 10 students per month.
· To adhere to agency guidelines and requirements concerning caseload management and accountability.
· Provides clinical input into Unit staffing conferences.
· Administers psychological tests to determine needs of clients.
· Provides intra-unit consultation as necessary.
· Compiles psycho-social histories on families and children assigned for diagnostics and conducts interpretive sessions concerning all clinical evaluations they administer to CORA clients.
· Writes all reports pertaining to psychological services given to clients.
· Participates in all procedures to facilitate special education placement of students.
· Master’s Degree in Psychology
· NJ State Certification in School Psychology
· Starting Salary: $58,590
· Medical benefits with three options of coverage (coverage begins on the 1st of the month following date of hire), with generous company contribution
· Company-paid Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Long-term Disability coverage
· Voluntary programs including Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, and Life Insurance
· 403 (b) Pension Plan with generous company contribution after one year of service
· Generous paid time off package
· Warm, welcoming, and supportive environment
CORA Services Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.