- 18,000 total clients reached in over 140 schools in three counties and two states
- 117 children participated in one of our two Early Years pre-school programs
- CORA provides services in over 140 public, charter and private schools
- CORA reaches over 6,500 students with large group guidance counseling, addressing topics like cyber-bullying and stress reduction that affect many students’ ability to succeed in school
- 674 Early Intervention services to 430 children in 50 preschools, daycares and homes in Philadelphia.
- Community Services Division provided 22,831 services to 1,625 clients and 835 callers for resource assistance.